So there was this one time where I actually had time to do stuff.
Do you remember those times? Yeah. I remember them. Kinda.
Right, so week six.
I already told you about my goodish-badish day on Monday. Wednesday was good too, I think. I got to hang out with Chloe more. I enjoy her muchly :)
Thursday I did homework. Actually, I pretty much watched Psych all day. Oops.
Same with Friday, except Friday night held a much more exciting evening for me.
HOCKEY.
That's right. This time, I scored two goals. Yeah. Ima beast. Afterwards we got milkshakes of course, and I fully intended on going to sleep as soon as I got home... but that didn't happen.
Instead, I stayed up until five in the morning. Believe me, it was not exactly enjoyable.
So here's another problem I have. Terror.
I'm scared, so very easily. I can't stand being scared. Because if I'm scared, I will not sleep. There's nothing you can do to make me sleep. And thus, I stay awake all night and feel absolutely horrible the next day... which was, of course, inevitable.
But Ben talked to me the whole time, which was a HUGE blessing, because I don't know what I would've done if I didn't have anyone to talk to. We just texted, but it made all the difference. I wasn't alone... even though I was.
So Saturday was pretty much the worst day of my life. I had a terrible headache, and my stomach hurt too so I didn't eat much and then I ended up being really hungry. And my body was more sore than it's been in a while. So I was starving, exhausted, and in a ton of pain. So yes. I watched Psych all day.
May I please just say that Psych is my favorite show on the planet? Kthanks.
I haven't talked to my Ryntern all week. I miss her :(
Nor have I talked to Caitlintern (hehe, just made that up).
Nor have I talked to my best friend on the planet, Kayleen Kelly.
I miss her more than she knows. I miss her more than I've possibly ever missed anyone. It isn't fair that I don't get to see her... I don't even get to talk to her, because I'm busy either doing homework or feeling awful, or she's busy being at school or going to practice... I don't even know what's going on with her right now. I miss her.
This is a horrible post, because I'm too tired to write anything of any significance. I'm sorry :(
I'm writing a Harry Potter post, soon. When I have free time. (psh. yeah right.)
Anyway. Sorry this is like, the worst post known to man. I'll do better next time. I'm just... so meh right now. But I'll be better :)
Thanks. For reading, I guess, if you made it this far. K. Night :)
No comments:
Post a Comment