Thursday, October 7, 2010

Apology?

So... you can probably tell I had a pretty bad day yesterday.

It didn't start out that way. To be honest, most of the day was rather enjoyable. I had a pretty good day of school, and tacos for dinner. Tacos make everything better.

But things had been growing in my mind, and several other things hit me at once... and by the end of the day, I was so upset I couldn't even cry. I almost did, many times. But it was like I was just empty. Empty, because I was feeling so much at once, I couldn't straighten out anything in my life.

Today has been empty as well. Luckily, I was able to talk to a dear friend, who totally listened and really just brought up my spirits... I owe her a lot :)

Sorry about my previous post. I have A LOT of stuff happening in my life right now... and I have no right to take my frustration out on you, nonexistent readers :) Or maybe I do. But I'll try not to anymore. It probably isn't very enjoyable for you to just read about my complaints.

So I'll try and stop :)

Again, I apologize. Thanks for reading though.

No comments: