Monday, October 4, 2010

Forever.

Life is complicated.

I wish it wasn't, but it is.

I used to think, "You know, it doesn't have to be. We just make everything a bigger deal than it really is. Maybe, if we tried harder to just let go, it wouldn't be so complicated."

Haha. Yeah right. Doesn't really work that way.

But I try. I try to simplify things. To simplify life. Because really, it all comes down to ONE thing. Life comes down to one, true meaning.

To glorify God, and enjoy Him forever.

By glorfying and enjoying Him, we also enjoy what He gives us. To enjoy this planet, and the inhabitants of it.

So really, life is very simple when it comes right down to it. So very simple.

But us, as humans, have a bit of a problem understanding that. Understanding it, and then applying it to our lives? Yeah, that's a bit of a stretch.

But all we must do is this.

Glorify God, and enjoy Him forever.

And that, ladies and gentleman, is the meaning to life, the universe and everything.

To glorify God, and enjoy Him forever.

Forever.

No comments: