So do you wanna read the best blog ever?
Go here:
http://owlcityblog.com/
Favorite. Blog. Ever.
Right, so I'm obsessed with Owl City again. It's nice being obsessed with him, cuz he's so easy to be obsessed with, and he's such a nice thing to be obsessed with. If that makes any sense at all.
This is one of my favorite parts of one of my favorite songs by him :) I always sing "If I'm your girl" instead :)
If you're my girl
Swirl me around your room with feeling
And as we twirl
The glow-in-the-dark stars on your ceiling
Will shine for us
As love sweeps over the room
Cuz we tend to make
Eachother blush
You make me blush
I think I'm going through a music phase...? A lot of my posts have just been lyrics. Or have lyrics in them. Or something.
Music is just great. It's powerful, passionate, wonderful, bright, imaginative, deep, moving, emotional, creative, glorious, epic, adorable, delightful, extraordinary, simple, complex, gorgeous, beautiful. Music is all those things, and more. No wonder I love it so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment