Monday, November 15, 2010

Week Nine.

Sorry, I forgot again yesterday. I know, I'm awful.

I really just want to talk about today, but I'll talk about last week too.

Let's see... school-wise, I wasn't too overwhelmed, since my teachers went easy on us for the science fair. Well. I was supposed to read 15 books of the Odyssey over two days... while taking notes at the same time... so yeah. I still haven't finished that assingment. I have 7 books left. Hah.

This upcoming week, school-wise, is gonna be crazy though. You know. A major response paper, three chapters of Rhetoric with notes, Spanish test, Chem test, and six, yes six lessons of Algebra 2. That's my own fault though, I've fallen behind, which isn't okay.

Anyway. Last week. Right. Um. Eh. School was alright. Not great, not bad. You know how it is.

The weekend was better. Saturday morning was hockey (NYES) and again, I got two goals :). Have I mentioned how much I love hockey? Yeah, I love it, just fyi. I also really love my church family. We're pretty tight :) (I also got hit with the puck twice; once in the chest, which made it hard to breathe for a few seconds, and once in the shoulder when I wasn't even playing. haha.)

My brother took me home from hockey and we left for the science fair soon after. Today I found out I got second place in my class of fifteen... haha, not too impressive I know, but it was nice anyway.

Oh, and if you didn't know, I'm a huge trekky, and watching it with my family this week has been a blast... we've gotten like, four good episodes in a row, which almost never happens. We end up having to watch at least one stupid one, and then a few good ones... anyway. Deep Space 9, ftw.

Today... oh, today. I know I'm cheating and writing about the beginning of week ten. But today was pretty great, and I want to remember it.

Kso, I have this best friend and his name is Jesse McDaniel. And we pretty much exchange glances that hold a ton of meaning, about fifty times a class. We share pretty much the exact same thoughts. And it's pretty great. He's the president to my vice. (which happens to actually be true.)

And then there's Tia, who pretty much completes me. I spend the majority of my time with her. It's nice having gorgeous friends, I always say.

And then Chloe. She's the Fred to my George. What more can I say?

I love them soo much.

Anyway, today... a got a ton of papers and assingments back, and got A's on all of them, which was nice. I spent a balanced amount of time with each of my friends, which is always pleasent. I got a note from a friend that said, "Can I just say in a completely not awkward way that you look really pretty today :)" That always makes you feel better, especially when feeling kinda awful about your appearance just the day before.

I also had pudding, Oreos, and noodles for lunch. Holla.

I've also gotten the chance to jam pretty much every day this past week, which is pretty great.

Greatest of all?

The anticipation.

Wednesday afternoon, I am going over Tia's house after school. We will then proceed to finish up some homework and watch "A Very Potter Musical", which I think I enjoy more than some of the actual movies themselves. We will probably quote Harry Potter all night, until the next day, when we will then go to the Reichard's house to join their HP marathon. Then, around 10, we will be driving to AMC theater where we will be watching the midnight premier of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. Dressed as wizards. Afterwards, Tia and I will drive back to Kelsey's where we will stay the rest of the night until the next day, which will then be Friday.

Sound like the best two days of your life, doesn't it? It will be <3

To just say, "I'm so excited" would be about the most hideous understatement anyone could ever make. Excited? I'm ecstatic. I'm overwhelmed. I'm hysterical with delight. These words cannot sufficiently describe my "excitement", for lack of a better word.

I'm seeing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 with some of my best friends at the midnight premier this Thursday night.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

K I'm done.

OH one more thing!

Today were the auditions for the film project our Drama class is putting on. Of course, I totally overreacted and freaked out about them, though I wasn't quite as nervous as I usually am before an audition; this seemed slightly less formal, which calmed my nerves a bit. Though, if you saw me, you wouldn't believe that the word "calm" could be used to describe me. My definition of "calm" is probably different from yours. I don't think I've ever been "calm" in my life, actually.

Anyway, it was little bit nerve-wracking but not really. I'm a little concerned I won't get the part I auditioned for, but one rarely does. So we'll see. Whatever I get, I'll have to be satisfied with it. Though, imagining myself without a main role gives me that sad, frustrated feeling in my stomach... but I'll get over it. I need to learn how to get over these things. I make a big deal out of everything, and it's pretty ridiculous. If I don't get a lead, I don't get a lead. Tough.

Whew. Okay.

Thanks for reading, hot-shots.

Love <3

p.s. You know that guy who controls the universe? God? Yeah He's pretty great, not gonna lie. In fact, He's my everything. And I thank Him, so very much, for all that He has given me today. GOD-- you are wonderful.

No comments: