Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Less than three.

[Worldly] things that I love more than I should:

Jamming to insane music.
Ice-skating even though I suck.
Harry Potter. Oh, Harry Potter.
Dancing even though I don't know how.
Singing my heart out.
Acting, cuz I'm at home on stage.
Running as fast as I can.
Reading books that take me to another world.
Laughing until I cry.
Music that really moves you.
Eating way too much.
Smiling at anything and everything.
Hanging out with the people I love the most.
Crying because I feel so much.
Writing whatever comes into my brain.
Smelling the flowers.
Snuggling with someone I love.
Catching snowflakes on my eyelashes.
Making memories.
Feeling utter happiness.
Catching his eye.
Getting the goal.
Feeling like I can fly.
Watching the world.
Scaring people.
Being at the beach.
Inspiration that really impacts me.
Acting five years younger than I really am.
Inside jokes that aren't obnoxious.
Making someone's day.
Loving more than I should.

<3

No comments: