Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It rained the first day of December.

Today was December 1st. It poured.

I'm hoping this isn't some sort of representation of what this Christmas season is going to turn out to be ;)

Things are looking up. Well, some things. Meeting with my class is always a blast, because I really do love them all a lot :). I got to hang out with Tia and Chloe today, which is always fun. I also got to be with Amelia and Julie, some of my favorite seniors EVER. And overall, it was just kinda nice.

I got my phone, thank goodness. I'm happy about that :)

Some things.... well. Some things still continue to frustrate me exceedingly. To the point of a headache. And angry eyes. But why dwell on the aspects of misery or misfortune? Let's just let this day go down in history as a good day; one filled with talking and laughter and smiles. Because those were the parts that I want to remember. The parts worth remembering.

No comments: