I just wrote an entire blog post, giving my case on something that isn't worth giving my case on. Actually, maybe it is. I haven't decided.
Essentially, it was about how some people I know really actually don't like me. I don't think I've ever known so many people who looked at me with utter dislike. And I was kinda just writing about how I don't care, but I do, but I don't. It was dumb. I won't post it.
I just complained a lot, about how some people don't like me, and how that effects me, and kinda also giving my case as to why I act the way I do, and why you might dislike me for that. Waste of time and space, so hopefully, you'll never see it.
But I realized something when I was writing it.
My family loves me.
My friends love me.
God loves me.
Why would I ever be discontented?
No comments:
Post a Comment