Saturday, September 26, 2009

Wicked Coffee House

Hey! So, change of topic (not change of heart, though). So, I love this song, "The Wizard and I" from Wicked (I kind of like the word "Wicked" when it's used in the sense of "awesome" or whatever. It's pretty much wicked.) It's pretty much really good (What's it with me and pretty muches?) I don't know what it is, but I have sort of a thing for it, and I really really want to see the Broadway show (though it breaks my heart just a little that Idina Menzel and Kristen Chenoweth are no longer on it). Anyway, here's the link, if you want to listen to it :D.

So Chloe and I are doing this cutting from Little Women for the Coffee House Theater, and it's super dramatic. It's the part where Beth dies, and I play Jo, and yeah :). (By the way, sorry for the non-poetic writing right now. I'm listening to music (guess which song?) and not in the mood to be eloquent :) Anyway, I have to practice my crying and stuff. I think I look a little ridiculous when I do it, but I hope it looks realistic enough. There's this line you have to cross called the ridiculous/realistic line. And I hope I cross it... but anyway. Please come! Coffee House Theater on October eighth, at the Other Barn. It probably starts at 7:00, but I'm not sure... I'll get back to you on the exact time :)

ANYWAYS!

...Bye.

No comments: