Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Oops. Meant to post this earlier.

Gee, I need to start writing more. Well, today was school. And that was fun


I've realized that I probably embarrass myself in a thousand ways each day at school, but I never actually remember all of them (or any of them, for that matter). That makes me think that no one remembers them at all. So why do people make such a big deal out of little things like that? Big things, like your skirt falling off or something silly like that, well. Maybe that would be kinda hard to forget. Still, no one else would really remember it. Heh. Just a thought.

I'M NERVOUS FOR THE COFFEE HOUSE!!!! There, I said it. Phew. It's okay to be nervous though. Miss Fields told us that if you're nervous, it means you care. So I obviously care. A lot.

Hey, so guess what's happening the day after the Coffee House?

CAITLIN IS COMING TO TOWN!!!! It's like Christmas in October! Heh...
Anyway, I'm super duper duper million times infinity excited. Except for that I'm going to have school which is really going to stink. But, we'll try and get around that... :D Anyway, pray that she gets here safely! I can't wait to see her.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And I CANNOT wait to see you!! :) Less than a week <3

Unknown said...

i'm so excited! i just can't hide it (transformers)