I love making bracelets. It takes up a considerable amount of time, and the satisfaction you recieve when you finish it is too sweet for words. Today, I made one that was all rainbow colors; pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and fuschia. I think it's probably my favorite so far; though, I was slightly disappointed, because I made it too long to fit on my wrist. So, it is forever tied around my ankle, though I don't know what I'm going to do when school starts and I wear knee-high socks... It also matches my new hat quite well. My love for my new hat has grown even more over the past few days... I'm not sure how I lived without it before ;).
We watched The Great Mouse Detective today. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Though, I pointed out to David that I used to fast forward some of the parts, since they scared me out of my wits. It's like a horror film for kids, really. The bat named Fidget scares me to death. I didn't know bats had so much sharp teeth.
Outer Banks. TWO. MORE. DAYS.
I've already packed. I couldn't help myself and went into a frenzy, packing all my things days before I ought to. I also packed my backpack for school. I got a brand new notebook that I love desperatly.
Time seems to be slowing down these past few days. I know why; anticipation for the beach makes it so everything inches by, slower than I would like.
Well, toodle-oo. I'd best find something else to occupy my time.
No comments:
Post a Comment