Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Writing and swimming

So, I've been working on this little book for a day or two. It's now.. 12-? pages. But I'm stuck. I'm having serious writers block, and I can't seem to figure out what to write next. This always happens... I get on a writing high, and write and write until my whole family gets angry at me for hogging to computer all day. It was pretty bad; David kept asking me if he could get on, and I kept saying "Wait! Lemme finish this!" and then I'd keep writing. Anyway, I keep writing page after page, and then ... I come to an abrupt stop, and can't write any more. It's pretty awful :( but it's alright. I'll pull through this.

Anyway. I went swimming with the middle schoolers today, and now I don't think I'm really up for the swimming with the high schoolers this Thursday... I've had enough swimming for the week, thanks... I didn't put on sun screen, so I was afraid. But it turned out alright. I got lots more freckles, for which I'm grateful, and I even got a little tanner, though no one will be able to tell ;) Besides, I care more about the freckles. I love freckles. They're adorable :)

So. I've written lots more, but I don't think I'm gonna post 'em. Anywho :) today was good, and it was lots of fun to swim around. But anyway. I'm kind of just babbling now, because I have nothing else to say... hmm... oh well. This was a boring post. Heh. Maybe next time will be better ;)

No comments: