Saturday, July 11, 2009

7 Eleven

So, today is a very special day. A day that everyone looks forward to all year round.

7 ELEVEN!!!!!!!!!!

Whoopee! Now we can go around to different 7 Elevens and get free mini slurpees! Caitlin is rather excited right now, I'm sure.

I like slurpees. My favorite flavors are Pina Colada, Blue Raspberry, and Banana. ... Kind of random, I know, but those three are soooooo good. Especially combined! Pina Colada and Banana, Pina Colada and Blue Raspberry... well, maybe not Blue Raspberry and Banana... I haven't tried that one yet...

Anyway. Yesterday was HCST's production of Bye Bye Birdie! It was very cute. I liked it lots. And Maggie was Kim! And Katie, Kelsey, and Andrew were all in it too! And lots of other people I recognized! It was very cool to see them up there. And I found my imaginary boyfriend (Haha Caitlin!) Not really. Just kidding. J/K. Yeahh.

And anyway. It was weird not being in it. I knew all the songs and mouthed them in the audience :) I was tempted to stand up and burst into song, but Laura threatened to slap me if I did, and that wouldn't have been very fun.

Anyway. I say that a lot. Anyway. Anywho. Anyhow. Heh.

Well, I hope to go 7 Eleven hopping today, so I can get my free slurpees.... Yumm.... Maybe I'll see someone I know :)

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE BEACH!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay Anne said...

I can't wait for the beach either!!!!!!!! and I reeeeeally want to get a slurpee today... hehe hopefully..... :D