Today is July the eighteenth.
Hm.
I wonder why today is special. Perhaps it is because today will never be repeated ever again in the history of mankind. July 18th, 2009 will never be relived. Well, until they create a time machine, of course ;).
But I mean, do you ever wonder about that? It's so strange to think about... It is now just ten minutes past 7:00, and thus the day has almost ended. The day that I won't ever relive, or do over again. It's strange.
I wonder if I lived it to the best of my ability, you know? Heh. I went to see Harry Potter 6 again this morning, then had a late lunch with my family (even though we were all slightly grumpy, it was mostly pleasent) then got home and slept. I'm not sure how long, though.
I have absolutely no idea where I'm going with this conversation. I was just thinking :). How it's strange that this day is already over; I remember waking up this morning, and then next thing I know, I'm here writing in my blog. It passed faster than I would have thought possible. But, time flys when you're having fun, and you know it must've been quite the remarkable day to have passed so very quickly.
Sad, how that happens. The things you love the most pass the fastest. Ironic. Hm.
Except for God! He never passes, and he's what everyone should love the most!
What a strange post. Hm. I'm going to have some Gobstoppers now (yum!). Toodle-oo :)
No comments:
Post a Comment