Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Survival

I survived the auditions.

Whew!

And I didn't get Lucy.

I got Susan.

Hmm.

The funny part is, I am still competely and utterly overjoyed.

I think I've finally put my trust in God. He knew how this was going to turn out, and He knew that His casting would be flawless!

I am ecstatic for this show. It is going to be, if you'd excuse the word, epic. Without a doubt.

I can hardly say the cast is as perfect as last year, simply because there aren't as many parts. Last year, the perect amount of people tried out, and everyone was placed wonderfully. That isn't going to be able to happen this year.

Still, I try to remember that God had it casted this way for a purpose, and His will in our lives is going to express itself through this play. (and thus, although the play may have many flaws, it is still flawless. Does that make sense?)

I can't wait for our first rehearsal on Saturday. Heck, I can't wait for school tomorrow. It's probably going to be the best day of my life. Everyone is going to be freaking out (I have a freak-out session schedualed just before chapel with Mr. Dwarf) and excited and happy :). I LOVE GRANITE CLASSICAL TUTORIALS AND THE PEOPLE IN IT!!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU Lord for blessing me so much!

Your love is indescribable!

No comments: