Christmas Break has been wonderful.
Christmas, hanging out, relatives, New Year's, sleepovers, dinners, relaxing, presents, joy, movies, love :D
Christmas was awesome. I got lots of things, including this laptop I'm typing on! I also got some books, which I'm obsessing over. A lot. Ah, my greatest weakness...
Hanging out with friendsss. I got to see a ton of them over break, which were highlights!
Ah, relatives. It's always fun to see them and hang out with them!
New Year's. Must I elavorate? I will a bit. My family went over the Rasmussen's on New Year's Eve, where we played all sorts of games, did a gift exchange, and hung out. I spent the night, which was fun too! Highlight: Having a real live party in the bathroom, dancing and singing to Party in the USA, a capella style. AWESOME!
Sleepoversssss! I had a few of those, and all of them are quite memorable :)
MOVIES! (Sorry, I skipped a few) I saw The Princess and the Frog, as well as Avatar. Best $15 I've ever spent? I think so ;). So now, I have three favorites! Those two, along with Star Trek (nearly impossible to beat, that one is)
I found out my lowest grade is in Biology. I have a 94%. I'll be handing in my Chapter 6 Test tomorrow, which I guarantee will do nothing to raise that percentage. *sigh*.
Tomorrow is our first day of school back from break. I don't want to talk about it, so I won't. Well, not very much.
Gee. A whole thousand pounds of pressure seems to have come over within the course of just one day. Today, I realized I'd translated absolutely nothing for Greek, and I'm missing about a thousand verses, and our exam is in three weeks. In three weeks time is also the DAP production of Magician's Nephew, which I'm steadily trying to prepare myself for. Tomorrow, we get the results for our research project, and for our debate. Tuesday, I have homework and a a math test. So pretty much, this break was nice and all. But it is very much over. Better start realizing that now.
Here goes nothing...
No comments:
Post a Comment