I haven't written in a while.
I started several posts over the past few weeks that I was planning on finishing and never did.
So here it is. My post.
So what has happened since I wrote last?
Well, Christmas. I was gonna have this lovely, Christmasy post but it never happened.
I got lots of fun stuff, like the poofy chair I'm sitting in right now.
Then New Years. We didn't go anywhere. It's been a long time since we didn't do anything for New Years... I mean, we counted down to midnight and toasted and everything, but we didn't exactly party it up. Hah.
I stole my dad's ipod and I've been uploading and listening to lots of music.
We had our first R&J rehearsal. We read through the script, and Ms. Ashley is... amazing. Hah.
I had my first boasting session on R&J. Dentist assistant: How was rehearsal? Your mom was telling me about it? Me: Oh, it went really well, it was a lot of fun. Assistant: What are you doing? Me: Romeo and Juliet. Assistant: Oh really? Who are you in it? Me: Juliet. Assistant: *gasp* Are you really? And you're in...? Me: Tenth grade. Assistant: Wow. Me: XD
I might just take that out afterwards. Waaaaay too snotty.
I thought I was gonna have to get a root canal, and it turns out I probably don't. (HALLELUJIAH.)
I got my first D of the year. As you can imagine, quite a few tears were shed, but I got over it. But I'm resolved now of certain things about that class, which I won't mention here, but I'll tell you if you ask me.
My best friend, Kayleen Kelly, turned fifteen. I forgot to call her :(
I ate six boxes of hot tamales.
I texted a good deal with Ben Loeb, who I've now successfully hung out with in real life, so it's all good.
I jammed. A lot.
I got pink-eye (or maybe some viral version of that) and stayed home from the first day back to school. Although I missed a lot, and I would've liked to see my friends... I couldn't help feeling a bit smug that I slept in four hours later than everyone else :D
I've been reading the devotional my dad got me for Christmas, and it's unbelievable. Really. I love it so much.
I became even further obsessed with Adam Young (Owl City). The tipping point was when he quoted The Emporer's New Groove on his twitter. I was in awe. Infatuated. Smitten.
I created a twitter so I could stalk Adam Young. He was born January 28th 1986. ... Don't judge me.
Dude! This is awesome! My lips are stuck together because they're super dry... does that make sense?
Anyway.
I started re-reading my favorite book of all time, The Goose Girl. Unforunately, that is put on hold, because I am now reading another one of my favorite books of all time. But this one is for school. Pride & Prejudice baby :D So. Ridiculously. Good.
I got to catch up with two of my favorite girls ever, Maddie and Lindsay Anne. Maddie's technical name is actually "Maggie", but we don't call her that.
I caught my clothes on fire for the first time ever. Pretty epic.
I became undoubtedly obsessed with Mahjong Titans, that game on your computer? Yeah. Crab, 168 seconds. Beat that.
I remembered a lot of things. I also forgot a lot of things.
I made life-changing decisions. I resolved myself.
And now, I'm looking forward. Looking forward to what 2011 might bring. And I am so psyched.
2 comments:
hehehe, this is why I love you <3
Post a Comment