Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Life Is...

Average.

My birthday is almost square in the middle of the year (May 31st, almost June).
I am 5' 3".
I am the middle child.
My hair is a little below my shoulders and brown.
I weigh 113 pounds.
My shoe size is 7 1/2.
I have average looks.
I can sing and act and dance. Averagly. (Comparitively).
My skin is fairly average (a bit on the fair side).
I have average teeth. But they're bad enough that I have to get braces.
My proportions are average.
I was born square in the middle of the 90's.
I have average smarts. (Also comparitively).
I have average handwriting. Not bad, but not extremely good.
I am turning fifteen this year (Don't you just think of that as an average age?).
I have an average creativity level.
I eat a very average amount of food a day (not too much, not too little).

Non-average.

I have people who love me.
I have wonderful food and a warm house.
I have income (kinda).
I have friends.
I have family.
I have a daddy to hold me tight.
I have a mom to instruct and comfort me.
I have brothers to encourage me.
I have happiness.
I have peace.
I have talents and gifts.
I have an education.
I have a desire to succeed.
I have a wonderful environment.
I live in a free country.
I am rarely persecuted.
I have the ability to read and write.
I have limbs.
I am without disease.
I am without disease, and thus have hair.
I have eyes.
I have music.
I have love.
I have sanity.
I have individuality.
I have the ability to laugh.
I have the beautiful world to live in and take care of.
I have confidence.
I have contentment.
I have books.
I have reasoning capabilities.
I have a personality.
I have a desire for commitment.
I have God. And He has me, in His hands.

MLIA.

My Life Is Awesome.

Some of this may seem silly or ridiculous or untrue, but all of this is just coming from my heart. :)