Today, my family and I went to church. Chloe visited, which was fun. I got to see the Burnses, minus Mrs. Burns; but it was still nice to see them :)

So, today was an Autumn-ish day. By the pictures, you can probably tell that my family and I decided to rake leaves today. Even though we raked about a billion leaves and it was kind of tedious, it was also fun. I got a chance to do some silly photography, and that's always fun. Especially during Autumn, when everything's so beautiful.
The sun was shining so brightly as we cleared the lawn of leaves. It glanced through the trees, and onto our shining faces.
Have you ever just breathed in the air? Just sat there, and breathed. If not, I urge you to. It's like your tapping into some deeper meaning of oxygen, rather than just temperature. I know that sounds silly, but that's the only way I can think of describing it. I adore the feeling of your chest being filled with glorious, clear air. Like your being lifted off your feet.

So, today was an Autumn-ish day. By the pictures, you can probably tell that my family and I decided to rake leaves today. Even though we raked about a billion leaves and it was kind of tedious, it was also fun. I got a chance to do some silly photography, and that's always fun. Especially during Autumn, when everything's so beautiful.
The sun was shining so brightly as we cleared the lawn of leaves. It glanced through the trees, and onto our shining faces.
Have you ever just breathed in the air? Just sat there, and breathed. If not, I urge you to. It's like your tapping into some deeper meaning of oxygen, rather than just temperature. I know that sounds silly, but that's the only way I can think of describing it. I adore the feeling of your chest being filled with glorious, clear air. Like your being lifted off your feet.
Especially Autumn air. Ah, Autumn. What a terrifically gorgeous season. I wonder why I've never truly appreciated the beauty and wonder of the seasons before. I think that since I've become a writer, I've tried to reflect on things on different perspective. I look at things from the opp
osite angle, you know? Instead of just observing, I'm absorbing. I thank God every day for giving me the gift to write; it's a wonderful way to dig out deeper meanings in things, and let out feelings that can only be described in words strung together in beautiful, eloquent phrases.
osite angle, you know? Instead of just observing, I'm absorbing. I thank God every day for giving me the gift to write; it's a wonderful way to dig out deeper meanings in things, and let out feelings that can only be described in words strung together in beautiful, eloquent phrases.Anyway, Autumn is nice. I give thanks that I got the chance to experience it today. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment