Gee. I don't write very much now. School is too crazy. I don't even have time to write in my blog :(
Well, I can't really give much of a summary of the past few weeks. Too much to say, I guess. Plus, most of it is school related, which is considerably boring to read about.
We found a home for Percy. He's leaving tomorrow, in fact. The Ihde's are taking him, which is really sweet of them. I am not going to take him. My mom is doing it. Instead, I am going to Chloe's to finish up debate stuff, (Oh yeah, did I ever metion we're partners for the mini-debate? Going up against Kay and Lonny on Wednesday! Woot!) and I'll probably burst into spontaneous tears throughout the day. Well, this week is gonna be insane (just like the past three) but I'm going to try as hard as I can :). Well, off to do homework.
No comments:
Post a Comment