Wow. I haven't written in ten days.A new record.
I guess I keep forgetting.
I'm about to leave for the Dransfields in like, ten minutes, so I'll make this kind of brief :P
I went over Summer's Tuesday night, and that was a blast :D Bread Bread... International House of PHOTOBOOTHS (and Plymouth Rock)... Blue Abstracttt... Dolphin... Skinny Jeans... Catipults... Creepy Guys In Vans... Trampoline... Stop Signs... Bracelets...
And ten hours of glorious sleep :D I <3 you Summer :) And last Thursday (a whole week ago? What?) I went to Laura's, and we had a party with the rest of the girls (except for Chloe, who's in Nebraska :( we missed herrr). And that was lots of fun. That sleepover, I got about... six hours? Mostly consisting of the morning. We went to sleep around five. Friday night was yet, another sleepover. Sarah and I watched the Pink Panther 2, and were laughing hysterically about it for at least twenty minutes. And then talking in French accents for the rest of the night. While facebooking. What fun :D
So sorry that wasn't in chronological order at all. But to sum it up, life's been fun :D I haven't gotten much sleep these past few days, so I'm glad I got some at Summer's, and then more last night. Oh yeah, and last Sunday we saw the kittens. Completely adorable. We're getting Speck and Twilight (that's the two of them, in the picture), which we will rename as Percy and Penny, Apollo and Artemis, or Linus and Lucy. I think it's between those three (dun dun DUNNN). Anyway! Ten minutes is almost up! I better split. Oh, I'm writing another story, but I'm not gonna post this one. Maybe I'll summarize it a little some time soon. KBye :D
No comments:
Post a Comment